Terms of sale
Products are ordered by selecting, using the menu and filling out the electronic form. The customer can order and purchase the product as a registered or unregistered user. The product is considered ordered when the customer carries out the entire ordering process.
Before the purchase, please check if CBD - based products are allowed for purchase in your country.
Ordered products and the delivery, will be paid by the buyer according to the model the buyer chose during the fulfillment of orders. Payment for the Product can be made:
- By direct bank transaction
- By paying when receiving the order (only available for Croatia)
- One-time credit and debit card payments (Corvus PAY)
More detailed instructions on the method and types of payments can be found here:
- When paying by credit and debit cards, payment authorization is done automatically. The seller bears all the manipulative costs of authorizing the user’s credit / debit cards. In case of unsuccessful payment authorizations, the purchase process is terminated. The customer is responsible for the correctness of the information provided using the webshop services.
- Payment is considered made at the time of receipt of the authorization by the card issuer. If the customer chooses a bank transfer as the method of payment, the transfer order must be submitted within one week of receiving the order confirmation. The buyer is responsible for late payment to the seller’s account, unless the bank is responsible for the delay. Delivery takes place upon receipt of payment.
In the event that the payment is not made within the specified period, the Seller will act on the subsequent payment outside the delivery period of purchased products, and if he can not make the delivery for justified reasons, the contract will be unilaterally terminated and refunded.
If the payment is made correctly and visible on the Seller’s account, the seller will proceed with the delivery of the ordered products. The order invoice is delivered in the shipment together with the goods or by e-mail.
- Payment by cash on delivery is made exclusively in cash, to the courier during the same delivery to the specified address.
If the Seller is not able to deliver some of the ordered products, he will contact the buyers by phone or e-mail, and will inform him about the above. The customer has the option to cancel the ordered product to be refunded or request a replacement product. All other ordered products will be delivered to the Buyer.
The order invoice is delivered in the shipment together with the goods and or by e-mail.
Delivery for Croatia
Delivery is performed in accordance with the conditions of use of the delivery service, and is considered completed at the time of delivery of the product to the delivery service.
When the Seller delivers the product to the Buyer through the delivery service, the Buyer is obliged to pick it up by signing the delivery note, which confirms that the product has been properly delivered.
Seller is not responsible for delays in delivery, or any other problem that may arise due to incorrect or inaccurate customer information.
The ordered products are delivered to the entire territory of the Republic of Croatia.
All orders are shipped via DPD Croatia d.o.o. In case DPD Croatia does not deliver to your island, please let us know via e-mail, and we will gladly ship your package through Croatian Post.
Republic of Croatia
- For orders up to HRK 500.00 – HRK 25.00
- For orders above HRK 500.00 – FREE delivery
Delivery will follow no later than 3 - 4 working days from the visible payment on the Seller’s account. If it is impossible to deliver the selected product due to the fact that the product no longer exists, the Seller is obliged to immediately notify the Buyer, and the Buyer has the right to terminate the contract and request a refund or agree to a subsequent delivery deadline. All ordered items will endeavor to be delivered in one package. If this is not possible due to the stock, the Seller reserves the right to deliver in several shipments.
All orders received on a working day by 12 noon are processed on the same day so that in most cases the ordered goods are handed over to the delivery service on the same day. Orders after 12 noon on weekdays (except Fridays) are placed the next day, while orders from Friday after 12 noon are placed on Mondays. Orders received during Saturday and Sunday are also processed on Mondays. After the goods are handed over to the delivery service, the Buyer will be informed about the further course of delivery via SMS and / or e-mail. Unfortunately, the Seller is not able to influence the further speed of delivery and possible complications related to the delivery itself caused by the delivery service. For each shipment, the Buyer certifies and signs the delivery list upon receipt of the shipment.
Delivery deadlines do not include:
- day of receipt of the order / request
- delay time due to incorrect and incomplete Customer address
- time of delay due to force majeure or other reasons for which the Seller is not at fault
- non-working days if they represent the beginning or the end of the deadline
Delivery is possible to the following Croatian islands:
Brač, Cres – Lošinj, Dugi Otok, Hvar, Korčula, Krk, Murter, Pag, Rab, Šolta Ugljan Pašman, Vis, Lastovo.
- Parcels addressed to Brač are delivered daily: deliveries to one part of the island are made on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and to the other on Tuesdays and Thursdays (this schedule reverses every other week).
- Parcels addressed to Cres and Lošinj are delivered three days a week; on Saturdays as well, if necessary.
- Parcels addressed to Dugi Otok are delivered every other Friday.
- Parcels addressed to Hvar, specifically Stari Grad, Jelsa, Vrboska, Svirče, Vrisnik, Pitve, Vrbanj, Dol, Brusje, and Milna, are delivered daily. At the same time, parcels addressed to Sućuraj, Bogomolje, Zastražišće, Gdinj, Poljica, Zavala, Ivan Dolac, and Sveta Nedjelja are delivered once a week.
- Parcels addressed to Rab are delivered two days a week; on Saturdays as well, if necessary.
- Parcels addressed to Lastovo are delivered every other Saturday; in case a non-business day falls on that Saturday, the parcels will be delivered the day before (on Friday).
Delivery for other European countries
Unfortunately, we cannot influence the amount of international postage, as prices are determined by the delivery service. Shipping prices are listed in the table below.
Delivery time: 3-7 working days depending on the country
(delivery deadline does not include possible detention of goods for inspection at customs)
Delivery is possible to the following countries:
- ZONE 1 = 77,00 HRK
- ZONE 2 = 146,00 HRK
Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Germany, Slovakia
- ZONE 3 = 191, 00 HRK
Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Swedan, Great Britain
- ZONE 4 = 285,00 HRK
Bulgaria, Finland, Greece, Romania
- ZONE 5:
- Bosnia and Hercegovina, Serbia - 187,00 HRK
- Switzerland and Liechtenstein - 373,00 HRK
Due to the coronavirus situation, sending to some countries may be currently (temporarily) unavailable.
To avoid customs clearance, inquire about the price threshold for package customs clearance in your country. The opening of a package at customs can also be affected by its dimensions and weight. The recipient may be liable for the payment of taxes and other charges of his state, if any. Veselich promet d.o.o. is not responsible for such costs or package delays due to customs inspection.
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia – shipments worth up to 1000 EUR do not need to be cleared for export. For higher value shipments, the same rules apply as for packages with destinations in other countries outside the EU. The importer at these destinations has an obligation to pay customs clearance and to pay all related costs, regardless of whether the package is exported or not.
* Customs destinations. To the stated price it is necessary to add a fee of HRK 250.00 for sending goods with customs parity DAP (the fee covers only the cost of export customs clearance), or HRK 500.00 for sending goods with customs parity DDP (the fee covers the cost of export customs clearance and the cost of import customs clearance at the import destination, the importer does not have the cost of import customs clearance but only transit customs costs). Other customs parities (EXW, () are not available on export. For free exports, a fee is charged to the transport price according to the DDP parity (HRK 500.00).
One-sided break of the agreement
Only the Buyer who has entered into the Distance Contract in the manner described above, has the right, without giving reasons, to unilaterally terminate the contract within 14 days. The period of 14 days begins to run from the day when the goods that are the subject of the contract are handed over to the Buyer or a third party designated by the Buyer, who is not the carrier / supplier. If the Buyer has ordered several pieces of goods to be delivered separately with one order or if the goods are delivered in several pieces or more shipments, the deadline starts from the day when the last piece or the last shipment of goods is handed over.
If the Seller does not notify the Buyer of this right, the Buyer’s right to unilateral termination of the contract terminates within 12 months of the expiration of the termination period (12 months begins after the expiration of 14 days provided for regular termination in case of proper notice). If, on the other hand, the notice of the right to unilateral termination is submitted within 12 months, the right to unilateral termination shall cease upon the expiration of a period of 14 days from the day when the Buyer receives that notice.
The Buyer is obliged to inform the Seller about its decision to terminate the contract before the expiration of the term for unilateral termination via e-mail address email@example.com. Acknowledgment of receipt of notice of unilateral termination of the contract, the Seller will provide, without delay, by e-mail.
If you unilaterally terminate this Agreement, we will refund the money we received from you, including shipping costs, without delay, and no later than 14 days from the date we received your decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement. The costs of returning the goods are borne by the Buyer. The refund will be made in the same way as you made the payment. We can refund only after the goods are returned to us or after you provide us with proof that you have sent the goods back to us. You are obliged to return the goods to us immediately, and no later than within 14 days from the day when you sent us your decision on unilateral termination. Return the goods by mail in a verifiable manner to the address Veselich promet d.o.o., Braće Radić, odvojak 21, Velika Gorica. It is considered that you have fulfilled your obligation on time if before the expiration of the above deadline you send the goods in a verifiable manner (registered with shipment). You are responsible for any impairment of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, other than that which was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods. If the returned product is defective, with major damage or without parts and documentation, and if it is not delivered within a subsequent period of 8 days, it is considered that the Buyer has not fulfilled its obligation to return the goods, and the Seller is not obliged to refund.
The buyer is not entitled to unilateral termination of the contract if:
- the Seller has fully fulfilled the service contract, and the fulfillment has begun with the explicit prior consent of the Buyer, and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilateral termination of the contract from this section;
- the subject of the contract for goods or services whose price depends on changes in the financial market that are beyond the influence of the Seller, and which may occur during the term of the Buyer’s right to unilateral termination of the contract;
- the subject of the contract is goods that are made according to the Buyer’s specification or that are clearly tailored to the Buyer.
Responsibility for material defects and returns
The seller is responsible for material defects of the items he sells on his website in accordance with the positive regulations of the Republic of Croatia, especially the Civil Obligations Act.
The products may slightly deviate in weight / volume / dimensions from the stated weight / volume / dimensions of the product. The seller, who sells a finished product of another manufacturer and cannot influence the above, disclaims responsibility for such deviations. The customer, by ordering the product and confirming it, accepts the stated risk.
The ordered products are packaged in such a way that they are not damaged by the usual handling in transport / delivery.
In the event that the shipment is damaged in transit, such damage is visible when picking up the shipment, in which case we suggest that the shipment is not picked up by the Buyer. We ask customers to contact us in order to check the status of the shipment as soon as possible and send a new one.
Upon receipt of the goods, the correctness of the order depends on the buyer, and the buyer is obliged to compare the received items with the invoice, if something is missing, he is obliged to immediately send a written complaint / complaint because subsequent complaints will not be considered.
In case of a visible lack of product when picking up the shipment, the Buyer is not obliged to pick up the delivered product, may refuse receipt, and does not bear the cost of delivery of such product. It is considered that the products that were duly received by the Buyer did not have a visible defect. The buyer has the right to complain in relation to material defects within the deadlines and for reasons prescribed by the provisions of the Law on Obligatory Deadlines. The buyer can send a written complaint or complaint to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone to +385 1 3639 379 or in writing to: Veselich Promet d.o.o., Braće Radić, odvojak 21, Velika Gorica, with the indication Complaint.
In order to determine as soon as possible the specific order to which the Customer has a complaint, the Customer is asked to state the order number, account number or username in the complaint.
The buyer has the right to a justified complaint and to return the goods in the following cases:
- delivery of goods not ordered
- delivery of goods that have a defect or damage that did not occur during transport
If the product has a hidden defect (the defect that could not be detected by the usual inspection when taking over the goods) which the Buyer determines after opening the product – the Buyer has the right to unilaterally terminate the contract and refund, replace the product, eliminate the defect or reduce the price.
The seller will otherwise consider the complaint valid if the product inspection determines that it meets the conditions for a complaint in accordance with the Civil Obligations Act and the Consumer Protection Act. In this case, within 15 days of receiving a valid complaint, they will replace the product or refund the full amount paid upon termination of the contract. If, on the other hand, it finds that the complaint is not valid, ie if it rejects the complaint, it will notify the Buyer within 15 days from the day of receipt of the complaint.
The Seller will accept the return of damaged, defective or incorrectly delivered goods at its own expense, if it is determined that the complaint is justified and that the Buyer has not affected the correctness, damage or any defect of the goods.
In the event of a justified complaint, the cost of replacement with a new product is borne entirely by the Seller.
In the event that the Buyer decides to replace the correct product, the Seller will make a replacement if the product is undamaged, unused or in any other way not impaired. In that case, the Buyer shall bear the costs of returning and resending the goods.
Online argument settlement
By a special regulation of the European Union, from 15 February 2016, throughout the EU, disputes related to online shopping can be resolved through a platform that you can access here.
This means that if you encounter a problem during an online purchase within the EU (defective product, inability to replace the product, etc.) you can submit your complaint at the link above.
The platform can be used by both consumers and traders, and complaints can be lodged in any of the 23 official EU languages.
The contract concluded by the Buyer with the Seller is a one-time contract for the distance sale of products which is consumed by the delivery of goods and payment made by the Buyer, in the event that it is not terminated. These Terms of Purchase (Pre-Contract Notices) are an integral part of the contract.